Power rankings changing each week along with every teams performance grade for that week.
- Los Angeles Rams (2-0) 34-0 Win vs Cardinals *Previous Rank: 1* (Grade: A+)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2-0) 31-20 Win vs Patriots *Previous Rank: 6* (Grade: A)
- Minnesota Vikings (1-0-1) 29-29 Tie vs Packers *Previous Rank: 3* (Grade: A-)
- New England Patriots (1-1) 20-31 Loss vs Jaguars *Previous Rank: 4* (Grade: B-)
- Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) 21-27 Loss vs Bucs *Previous Rank: 2* (Grade: B)
- Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) 42-37 Win vs Steelers *Previous Rank: 9* (Grade: A-)
- Green Bay Packers (1-0-1) 29-29 Tie vs Vikings *Previous Rank: 5* (Grade: B+)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0) 27-21 Win vs Eagles *Previous Rank: 21* (Grade: A)
- New Orleans Saints (1-1) 21-18 Win vs Browns *Previous Rank: 7* (Grade: B+)
- Atlanta Falcons (1-1) 31-24 Win vs Panthers *Previous Rank: 11* (Grade: B)
- Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) 34-23 Win vs Ravens *Previous Rank: 22* (Grade: B+)
- Los Angeles Chargers (1-1) 31-20 Win vs Bills *Previous Rank: 13* (Grade: B-)
- Carolina Panthers (1-1) 24-31 Loss vs Falcons *Previous Rank: 10* (Grade: B-)
- Pittsburg Steelers (0-1-1) 37-42 Loss vs Chiefs *Previous Rank: 12* (Grade: B)
- Indianapolis Colts (1-1) 21-9 Win vs Redskins *Previous Rank: 30* (Grade A-)
- Miami Dolphins (2-0) 20-12 Win vs Jets *Previous Rank: 23* (Grade: B+)
- Denver Broncos (2-0) 20-19 Win vs Raiders *Previous Rank: 19* (Grade: B)
- San Francisco 49ers (1-1) 30-27 Win vs Lions *Previous Rank: 20* (Grade: B)
- Clevland Browns (0-1-1) 18-21 Loss vs Saints *Previous Rank: 28* (Grade: B)
- Dallas Cowboys (1-1) 20-13 Win vs Giants *Previous Rank: 26* (Grade: B)
- Baltimore Ravens (1-1) 23-34 Loss vs Bengals *Previous Rank: 8* (Grade: B-)
- Washington Redskins (1-1) 9-21 Loss vs Colts *Previous Rank: 16* (Grade: B-)
- Chicago Bears (1-1) 24-17 Win vs Seahawks *Previous Rank: 18* (Grade: B+)
- Tennessee Titans (1-1) 20-17 Win vs Texans *Previous Rank: 24* (Grade: B)
- New York Jets (1-1) 12-20 Loss vs Dolphins *Previous Rank: 17* (Grade: C+)
- Seattle Seahawks (0-2) 17-24 Loss vs Bears *Previous Rank: 25* (Grade: B-)
- Detroit Lions (0-2) 27-30 Loss vs 49ers *Previous Rank: 31* (Grade: B-)
- Houston Texans (0-2) 17-20 Loss vs Titans *Previous Rank: 15* (Grade: C)
- New York Giants (0-2) 13-20 Loss vs Cowboys *Previous Rank: 14* (Grade: C-)
- Oakland Raiders (0-2) 19-20 Loss vs Broncos *Previous Rank: 27* (Grade: C+)
- Arizona Cardinals (0-2) 0-34 Loss vs Rams *Previous Rank: 29* (Grade: F)
- Buffalo Bills (0-2) 20-31 Loss vs Chargers *Previous Rank: 32* (Grade: D+)
Explanations on some rankings:
Number 3, Vikings: With a kicker, the Vikings would’ve won. You can absolutely argue Green Bay could’ve iced the game away when Kirk Cousins threw an INT with under 2 minutes left, but the play got called back due to an awful roughing the passer call. However, you can’t change the call. With a viable kicking option now, the Vikings remain put at third.
Number 8, Buccaneers: I said they’d shoot up this list again if they managed to defeat the defending SB champion Eagles (a game I called right by the way), and I wasn’t lying. The offense seems legit. The nasty streak Fitz is having right now deserves an 8th slot spot on this list.
Number 15, Colts: This may seem too high for the Colts to some people, but I clearly disagree. That defense looks legit. The only thing more impressive about their defensive play on Sunday was the defensive play calling. DC Matt Eberflus completely outplayed Jay Gruden in play calling. The Colts putting up 21 points against the current #1 ranked defense in the league currently is also not too shabby.
Number 19, Browns: It’s about time these guys got their credit. The Browns are a handful of kicks away from being 2-0 this year. This isn’t the same Browns teams of recent memory; these guys are building into something legit. The defense is nasty and can clearly hang in there with any offense. They’ve played better than every team below them at this point, even if the record may not show it.
Number 23, Bears: This one is a tough one. Their fall isn’t as much about them moving down as it is about other teams moving up. Dropping after a win certainly isn’t good. However, like I said, it’s more about other teams movements than there own. It is partly on them, though. Until Trubisky can show me something I can actually like, this team will be held back.
Indianapolis Colts: +15 Spots.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: +13 Spots.
Cincinnati Bengals: +11 Spots.
New York Giants: -15 Spots.
Houston Texans: -13 Spots.
Baltimore Ravens: -13 Spots.