Power rankings changing each week along with every teams performance grade for that week.
- Los Angeles Rams (3-0) 35-23 Win vs Chargers *Previous Rank: 1* (Grade: A)
- Kansas City Chiefs (3-0) 38-27 Win vs 49ers *Previous Rank: 6* (Grade: A-)
- New Orleans Saints (2-1) 43-37 vs Falcons *Previous Rank: 9* (Grade: B+)
- Carolina Panthers (2-1) 31-21 Win vs Bengals *Previous Rank: 13* (Grade: A)
- Philadelphia Eagles (2-1) 20-16 Win vs Colts *Previous Rank: 5* (Grade: B)
- Minnesota Vikings (1-1-1) 27-6 Loss vs Bills *Previous Rank: 3* (Grade: C+)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) 6-9 Loss vs Titans *Previous Rank: 2* (Grade: C+)
- New England Patriots (1-2) 10-26 Loss vs Lions *Previous Rank: 4* (Grade: C+)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) 27-30 Loss vs Steelers *Previous Rank: 8* (Grade: B)
- Green Bay Packers (1-1-1) 17-31 Loss vs Redskins *Previous Rank: 7* (Grade: B-)
- Miami Dolphins (3-0) 28-20 Win vs Raiders *Previous Rank: 16* (Grade: B+)
- Pittsburg Steelers (1-1-1) 30-27 Win vs Buccaneers *Previous Rank: 14* (Grade: B)
- Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) 21-31 Loss vs Panthers *Previous Rank: 11* (Grade: B-)
- Washington Redskins (2-1) 31-17 Win vs Packers *Previous Rank: 22* (Grade: A)
- Baltimore Ravens (2-1) 27-14 Win vs Broncos *Previous Rank: 21* (Grade A-)
- Tennesee Titans (2-1) 9-6 Win vs Jaguars *Previous Rank: 24* (Grade: B)
- Clevland Browns (1-1-1) 21-17 Win vs Jets *Previous Rank: 19* (Grade: B+)
- Denver Broncos (2-1) 14-27 Loss vs Ravens *Previous Rank: 17* (Grade: B-)
- Los Angeles Chargers (1-2) 23-35 Loss vs Rams *Previous Rank: 12* (Grade: B-)
- Atlanta Falcons (1-2) 37-43 Loss vs Saints *Previous Rank: 10* (Grade: B)
- Chicago Bears (2-1) 16-14 Win vs Cardinals *Previous Rank: 23* (Grade: B)
- Detroit Lions (1-2) 26-10 Win vs Patriots *Previous Rank: 27* (Grade: A)
- Seattle Seahawks (1-2) 24-13 Win vs Cowboys *Previous Rank: 26* (Grade: B+)
- New York Giants (1-2) 27-22 Win vs Texans *Previous Rank: 29* (Grade: B)
- Indianapolis Colts (1-2) 16-20 Loss vs Eagles *Previous Rank: 15* (Grade: B-)
- New York Jets (1-2) 17-21 Loss vs Browns *Previous Rank: 25* (Grade: C)
- Dallas Cowboys (1-2) 13-24 Loss vs Seahawks *Previous Rank: 20* (Grade: C-)
- Buffalo Bills (1-2) 27-6 Win vs Vikings *Previous Rank: 32* (Grade: A)
- San Francisco 49ers (1-2) 27-38 Loss vs Chiefs *Previous Rank: 18* (Grade: B-)
- Houston Texans (0-3) 22-27 Loss vs Giants *Previous Rank: 28* (Grade: C+)
- Oakland Raiders (0-3) 20-28 Loss vs Dolphins *Previous Rank: 30* (Grade: C+)
- Arizona Cardinals (0-3) 14-16 Loss vs Bears *Previous Rank: 31* (Grade: D+)
Explanations on some rankings:
Number 8, Patriots: The Patriots are currently ahead of 11 teams with a better record simply because you can never count out Tom Brady. If they lose again, and in a similar fashion to Monday night; this team will not continue to sit so high.
Number 11, Dolphins: I don’t care who they’ve played. The Dolphins are 3-0, their defense is flying around, and the Dolphins are 11-5 under the Tannehill-Gase duo in the last 16 games. This team might just be for real.
Number 14, Redskins: People need to actually give this team credit for the win. Don’t kid yourselves, that roughing call did not give them the game as so many people have said. They were already up two possessions on that drive and didn’t end up scoring off of it. They were the better team on Sunday. It’s that simple. Their defense is also pretty scary.
Number 20, Falcons: They can score 37 all they want. If this defense keeps allowing huge yardage totals and keeps suffering key injuries, then this team is done. Health is quickly stealing the season from Atlanta.
Number 29, 49ers: This team was struggling. Now their franchise QB is out for the year. Unless Beatherd becomes Brady, this team might just be scraping the bottom of the bucket in the league from this point forward.
Carolina Panthers: +9 Spots.
Washington Redskins: +8 Spots.
Tennessee Titans: +8 Spots.
San Francisco 49ers: -11 Spots.
Indianapolis Colts: -10 Spots.
Atlanta Falcons: -10 Spots.