Every year here, we at The Sports Wave release a series of Fantasy football articles. This year, I’ll be releasing my top 5 Fantasy QBs:
- Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes is a fantasy must have, I’m not sure if I have to tell you twice. Mahomes shocked everybody last season and threw for a whopping 50 TDs, totaling 417 fantasy points. Mahomes tends to go in the first 4 rounds of a fantasy draft. If you are looking to grab a top tier fantasy QB, and possibly change your 2018 outcome, Mahomes would be a wise choice.
- Andrew Luck. Andrew Luck, if healthy, can be a top fantasy QB this year. Indianapolis added a couple weapons for Luck this year, including Parris Campbell and Devin Funchess to pair with star WR TY Hilton. With those weapons, there’s no way Luck won’t have a great year. Luck will likely go in the mid rounds of your fantasy draft. Last year, Luck totaled 327 fantasy points.
- Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers is coming off one of his best seasons statistically. Green Bay didn’t add too many weapons for Rodgers, but that’s not needed. Totaling 312 fantasy points, Rodgers will definitely have an improved fantasy season. Rodgers, like Luck, tends to go in the mid rounds of fantasy drafts.
- Drew Brees. Brees is coming off a top notch 2018 season where he thre for 3,992 yards, 32 TDs, and 5 INTs. Good enough for 305 fantasy points. The Saints gave Brees some options this summer, including Lil’ Jordan Humphrey and Emmanuel Butler. Brees tends to go in thee later rounds (8-12).
- Deshaun Watson. Watson is an up-and-coming player in this league, and has no plans of slowing down. That showed last year when he totaled 4.1k yards, 26 TDs, and 9 INTs, good for 331 fantasy points. Watson will tend to go between rounds 7-12 of your fantasy drafts, so if you’re able to draft him, he’ll end up being a steal.
Tune in for my Top 5 Fantasy RBs soon!