Continuing my Fantasy Football rankings, we head over to the RB position. Without further ado, here’s the rankings:
- Saquon Barkley. Barkley is the clear-cut Number 1 pick. Coming off a Rookie of The Year season, Barkley looks to improve off his rookie year. He totaled 1,307 rushing yards, 11 rushing TDs, while also totaling 721 receiving yards and 4 TDs. With no receiving game for most of the season, I expect Barkley to handle a lot of the teams plays. Barkley tends to go within the top 2 picks.
- Alvin Kamara. Kamara had an outstanding 2018 campaign where he totaled 883 rushing yards, 14 TDs, 709 receiving yards, and 4 TDs. I expect Kamara to top his 2018 season without Mark Ingram taking his touches. Kamara totaled 354 fantasy points last season. He tends to go within the top 3 picks.
- Christian McCaffrey. McCaffrey had a historic seasonn in 2018 where he totaled almost 1k receiving & rushing yards. Without Cam Newton possibly for the start of the season, I would expect McCaffrey to get a bulk of the touches early in the season. McCaffrey will have a huge role in the passing game as well, which will bring his stock up a lot. McCaffrey tends to go within the top 3 picks.
- Le’Veon Bell. Le’Veon Bell held out the 2018 season which could make him a little rusty. Although, after a couple weeks of game action, Bell should bee back too his old self, particularly his 2017 season. Bell will have a huge role in this Jets offense, taking some pressure off of Sam Darnold in the rushing game. Bell tends to go in thee top 5 picks.
- David Johnson. Johnson looks like he’s getting back to full health, and it showed in 2018 where he totaled 940 yards and 7 TDs. He will look to take some of the load off of rookie QB Kyler Murray, being his safety blanket late in games. Johnson, if healthy, will be a top tier fantasy back all season. However, with that statement, I do expect him to have some limitations behind the starting OL. Johnson tends to go within the top 5 picks.
next on the rankings will be WRs! Stay tuned.
*Note* Ezekiel Elliott was left off this list due to his impending holdout.